Join us for 9 nights aboard the Royal Caribbean Odyssey of the Seas as we explore the journeys of the Apostle Paul through Greece and Turkey with our special guest speaker, Dr. Don Wilson from the Accelerate Group!
September 27 - Depart for Rome
September 28 - Begin your adventure on the Odyssey of the Seas
September 29 - Naples, Italy
- Disembark in Naples for a guided walking tour of the fascinating archeological ruins of Pompeii below Mt. Vesuvius.
September 30 - Day at sea
October 1 - Santorini, Greece
- Spend the day on one of the most beautiful of the Greek islands where picturesque whitewashed villages stand in stark contrast to the sheer drop cliffs overlooking the Aegean See.
October 2 - Athens & Corinth, Greece
- Guided tours of both Athens and Corinth where Paul preached and wrote two epistles.
October 3 - Mykonos, Greece
- Explore the world-famous island and admire its many hills dotted with iconic windmills.
October 4 - Ephesus, Turkey
- Discover spectacular excavations revealing the glory of ancient Ephesus, includding the huge Agora and Library as you recreate some of the footsteps of Paul.
October 5 - Chania, Crete
- Today includes guided sightseeing at Lake Kournas, the Arkadi Monastery and the bustling town of Rethymnon.
October 6 - Day at sea
October 7 - Castel Gandolfo
- Disembark the Odyssey of the Seas and travel to Castel Gandolfo, the summer residence and retreat for the Pope.
October 8 - Return back to the USA from Rome
For more information and pricing click on the link and use the tour details below:
Cruise Info Website
Tour - PS22
Date - 092722
Code - E
ID - 60045